What documents do I need to provide to rehome my pet via Home2home?

Before sending through your Home2Home form, please ensure that you have the following ready:

  • Proof of your pet’s microchipping
  • Proof of desexing (for cats and dogs)
  • Proof of vaccinations given in the last three years

Proof of desexing and microchipping should be included in any paperwork you have for your pet, such as vet records or their registration.  

If you need to advertise a pet that is based in Victoria or South Australia, legally you are required to obtain a Source number/Breeder ID/ Supply number to advertise your dogs.

You can get one from the sources below:

VIC: https://per.animalwelfare.vic.gov.au/ (all dogs and cats)

SA: https://dogsandcatsonline.com.au/Core/UserAccount/RegisterOptions (all cats and dogs)

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us