How do I pause my group account?
Did you know you can temporarily put your PetRescue account on hold? If you are taking a break over Christmas and New Year, or at any time of year where you won't be answering incoming emails, then this might help keep your inbox from overflowing with frustrated enquirers. Some examples of situations where members have paused their group profiles include:
- Closures or breaks (such as Christmas, New Years, Easter etc)
- natural disasters (such as floods or bush fires)
- team adjustments (such as loss of volunteers, changing of management or re-appointment of board members)
- hardships (such as restrictions in capacity, financial difficulties, veterinary restrictions)
- personal situations (such as hospitalisation, loss of rescue members or family, travel)
Putting your account on hold will temporarily remove your pets and your Rescue Directory listing, and your account can be reactivated at any time.
To pause your Group profile please reach out to one of our team members via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, if you would like to close your PetRescue group profile, please reach out to our team and they can assist with this as well.