How to add team members to your group
PetRescue’s website allows and encourages Group Admins to create individual accounts for their team members. They can either be group Members with limited access to the pet listings they create and manage or Admins with full access to all listings and their group's page.
Benefits of adding individual members to your group:
- Share the workload - whether in one location or in multiple, between staff and volunteers
- Security - each member will have their own login, password and 2FA process
- Keep your listings up to date quicker and easier - with each member having their own account readily at their fingertips to create and manage listings
How to add a new team member
Make sure you are logged into PetRescue, then:
- Go to 'My Team Members'
- Click the ‘Create new user’ button in the top left-hand corner of the screen
- Enter your team member's full name (both first and last name) and email address
- Select which access level you would like to grant them - Group admin or Group member. Find out more about the access levels here.
- Click the ‘Add user’ button
Once submitted, an email will be sent to your team member inviting them to sign in and activate their account.
Once they have completed this step, they will be able to begin listing pets for your group.