How to add team members to your group
PetRescue’s website allows group admins to create individual accounts for their team members. They can either be group “members” with limited access to the pet listings they create and manage or “admins” with full access to all listings and their group's page.
Benefits of adding members to your group
- Share the workload - whether in one location or in multiple, between staff and volunteers
- Security - each member will have their own login, password and 2FA process
- Keep up to date - with each member having their own account readily at their fingertips to create and manage listings
How to add a new team member
To create an account for your team members, you will need a user with group ‘admin’ access to update this.
Make sure you are logged into PetRescue, then:
- Go to 'My Team Members'
Click the green Create new user button in the top left-hand corner of the screen
- Enter your team member's full name (both first and last name) and email address
- Select which access level you would like to grant them - Group admin or Group member (find out more about the access levels here)
- Click the Add user button